Customer Reviews from realsatisfied.com
- I found Garry Frie to be friendly, trustworthy and professional from the beginning of this transaction to to these final stages. I would recommend him at every opportunity.
- Went the extra mile and he cared
- I have known Garry for years, I trust him and I can communicate well with him. He understands what I am looking for and works to find the right property for me.
- Garry frie is approachable and a good broker, even after we bought the house and there’s a problem, still he is there willing to help us..Thank you to Garry Frie..I recommend Garry Frie because he is honest, trustworthy, helpful and most of all approachable.
- Good job Garry
- It was fantastic to work with Garry. He was very helpful and communicative, every step of the way. He made us feel comfortable with the different options, price points, and areas that we were considering – and he brought up some local considerations that we may have not thought of on our own. A great […]
- I appreciated how Garry expressed genuine interest and enthusiasm in representing my house. He was always pleasant on the phone, listens well and was readily available. He didn't miss any of my calls during the entire process, and promptly answered to text messages as well. This was the first time I was selling a house […]
- Thank you very much Garry. Great work!
- If you would like a knowledgeable easy going and patient Realtor I would consider Garry Frie again.
- Looking after the client and easy to get along
About Garry Frie
I began my farming career in 1973 at the age of 19, managing the family farm. I expanded the business to include an auto body shop. I was an early adapter of advanced farm practice, technology and crops. I served at the Saskatchewan Wheat Pool Committee and as Councillor for the Town of Cudworth. I chose to retire from farming after forty successful years.
I became a Realtor®, practising farm, residential and commercial real estate. I specialize in acreage, rural towns, and farmland in northeast Saskatchewan. I joined the team at Royal Lepage Saskatoon Real Estate. We have years of experience in buying and selling homes.
My farm work ethic and small business experience set me apart from the competition. I will provide the most professional, ethical, and informed real estate service. My most important assets are honesty and integrity, making my clients friends.